I can't BELIEVE I'm actually trying this!! Baby Blender SCRATCHBUILD! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PoorManRC

Master member
This is all good thinking about how I just can't do things, on my $890 per month - TOTAL!

But my 2 year old Grandson, Greyson was just rushed to Hospital. He got too close to the Stove and knocked a Frying Pan full of hot oil all over him. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
He's in shock, critical, and burned over 30% of his body.

I need anything you can give me, to bring my Heart back home. However you do it.

I've already lost too much! My Parents, my Daughter, House, Cars, savings... If anything happens to him, I won't leave this Hospital alive. Not being dramatic. It's been too much.

Please, I need friends more than ever.

Last edited:

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
This is all good thinking about how I just can't do things, on my $890 per month - TOTAL!

But my 2 year old Grandson, Greyson was just rushed to Hospital. He got too close to the Stove and knocked a Frying Pan full of hot oil all over him. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
He's in shock, critical, and burned over 30% of his body.

I need anything you can give me, to bring my Heart back home. However you do it.

I've already lost too much! If anything happens to him, I won't leave this Hospital alive. Not being dramatic. It's been too much.

Please, I need friends more than ever.
I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm praying for your family.

PoorManRC

Master member
I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm praying for your family.
Thank you. That means so much.
It's mostly 2nd degree burns... He's stable, but a very sick little boy. This won't be over tonight. They're moving him to a Burn Center, Phoenix, 120 miles away. The Kids are going with him, of course, but we can't afford the gas! Absolutely nobody will help us either.
That was the direct effect of the one guy who ruined my good standing in the community, with an unsubstantiated LIE, that some others believe.
For all I know they're still talking behind my back in PM's.

No matter. Point is we can't be with him. My Wife is devastated and I'm a MESS. He cried when we said we couldn't go. He doesn't understand yet the evils of money.

I don't even dare ask for any help anymore, financially anyway. So I'll try to bury myself in Foam Board, but my mind obviously won't be on it.

Thanks again. We need all the Prayers he can get. Some might be permanent, but they're doing so much to fight for him. I love this Hospital!
I'm a freaking mess.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I am happy your Grandson will be ok, he will get the treatment he needs and he is in the right place to do it. Sorry to her things are tough on the financial side man, if I had $100 to give you I would do it in a heartbeat. I have a daughter and to think if that happened to her I would be just as much of a mess as you are now. I feel for you and yours. God Bless, my friend.

The thing that I find with kids, even though it's devastating when it happens and to see them in so much pain is heartbreaking for us as parents and grandparents, The miracle is that kids are super resilient, they are fighters, and the persevere through it, in most cases stronger then us as adults in most cases. Scars are superficial but the heart is solid rock, just being the Grandfather that you are is what he looks forward to, and you should be proud of that. Don't beat yourself up and get down on it, they can tell. They are sponges of perception, if being strong for him is what he needs to see then maybe you have some catching up to do because that boy will bounce back stronger then before. I wish you all the best and catch you on the flip side (y)

PoorManRC

Master member
I am happy your Grandson will be ok, he will get the treatment he needs and he is in the right place to do it. Sorry to her things are tough on the financial side man, if I had $100 to give you I would do it in a heartbeat. I have a daughter and to think if that happened to her I would be just as much of a mess as you are now. I feel for you and yours. God Bless, my friend.

The thing that I find with kids, even though it's devastating when it happens and to see them in so much pain is heartbreaking for us as parents and grandparents, The miracle is that kids are super resilient, they are fighters, and the persevere through it, in most cases stronger then us as adults in most cases. Scars are superficial but the heart is solid rock, just being the Grandfather that you are is what he looks forward to, and you should be proud of that. Don't beat yourself up and get down on it, they can tell. They are sponges of perception, if being strong for him is what he needs to see then maybe you have some catching up to do because that boy will bounce back stronger then before. I wish you all the best and catch you on the flip side (y)
Thank you. That was very comforting.
He's a very strong little Man, but his suffering is eating me alive.
This happening at any time is tragic. But it seems extremely painful because we're entering the Christmas season. It's now an old fashioned value, but even at 55, it means a lot to me.

I'm only asking for ONE thing this Christmas...
For my little Miracle to come home, safe and sound. Silly as it might be for many these days, I still believe in Miracles.

Trust me, I did everything I could to be strong and even jovial in front of the Boy. But that's not what's going on inside.

The good news is that he is only 2-1/2... He's got an excellent chance of healing better than any of us.
But right now he's suffering.

Please keep him in your Thoughts and Prayers.

I'm not making a public post about this. I'll go into a rage at the first person to start questioning or doubting me. It's OK, I know who really cares anyway.
Thank you so much for the kind thought.

PoorManRC

Master member
Thank you Guys!
Some Miracles still happen. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ A GENEROUS Person made it possible for us to get to him, and enough so his other Grandma could drive out as well!! โค
Haven't had time to properly thank him yet, we RAN out of the house as soon as I found out.

But look at who's Day you brightened just a little!
20191118_112450.jpg

That thing on his right arm is because he wouldn't leave his IV alone. ๐Ÿ˜œ He's mine all right. He's a bit "stoned" at the moment, but he gave me the biggest Smile when I walked in! Then he Said "Gampy, we go home NOW?"

It was all I could do not to laugh, and BALL like a baby at the same time. He's a Brave little Man.

We couldn't really see the damage, he was quite wrapped up... but the fact that the horrible burn on his neck was OK to be exposed, was unnerving.
20191118_112641.jpg

..... As Joyous as this was to see that he made it to this point, Cindi almost had to be restrained when his other Grandma said "Good, it didn't affect his face."

Frankly if I was capable of hitting a girl, she might have had a problem.
NO! AT LEAST HE SURVIVED, and may not have much permanent scarring!!! โค

He's got a long road ahead, but he's strong. For a Toddler, he's got a lot of his Grandparent's fight in him!

We MIGHT have enough left for some token Christmas Presents for all the Grandbabies.... We'll deal with that later.
I just got the only Present I need right now.

God Bless the Person who helped, and all who are pulling for him!

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Young bodies and minds are a blessing in times like these - so resilient!

With luck and care, in a couple years he won't remember this experience at all and it can be one of those family stories that gets told to embarrass him when his friends come to visit. :D

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Thank you Guys!
Some Miracles still happen. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ A GENEROUS Person made it possible for us to get to him, and enough so his other Grandma could drive out as well!! โค
Haven't had time to properly thank him yet, we RAN out of the house as soon as I found out.

But look at who's Day you brightened just a little!
View attachment 148383
That thing on his right arm is because he wouldn't leave his IV alone. ๐Ÿ˜œ He's mine all right. He's a bit "stoned" at the moment, but he gave me the biggest Smile when I walked in! Then he Said "Gampy, we go home NOW?"

It was all I could do not to laugh, and BALL like a baby at the same time. He's a Brave little Man.

We couldn't really see the damage, he was quite wrapped up... but the fact that the horrible burn on his neck was OK to be exposed, was unnerving.
View attachment 148385

..... As Joyous as this was to see that he made it to this point, Cindi almost had to be restrained when his other Grandma said "Good, it didn't affect his face."

Frankly if I was capable of hitting a girl, she might have had a problem.
NO! AT LEAST HE SURVIVED, and may not have much permanent scarring!!! โค

He's got a long road ahead, but he's strong. For a Toddler, he's got a lot of his Grandparent's fight in him!

We MIGHT have enough left for some token Christmas Presents for all the Grandbabies.... We'll deal with that later.
I just got the only Present I need right now.

God Bless the Person who helped, and all who are pulling for him!
Iโ€™m so happy for you and Greyson!

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
He is a handsome little dude and will be a lady killer like his Grampy was... or still may be lol. You are a lucky man, the kind of luck money can't buy. with a kid like that consider yourself to be a millionaire my friend. Nothing but onward and upward from here, keep it shiny side up bud.

PoorManRC

Master member
Young bodies and minds are a blessing in times like these - so resilient!

With luck and care, in a couple years he won't remember this experience at all and it can be one of those family stories that gets told to embarrass him when his friends come to visit. :D
ABSOLUTELY! The only real saving Grace is his age.
The Doctor just came in. He could be here a week... Some areas lost too many layers of skin. He won't need grafting or anything, but he can't go home until the danger of easy infection is gone. Had his first wash... STILL smelled like Cooking Oil!! Screamed. ๐Ÿ’” But feeling a little better now.

PoorManRC

Master member
He is a handsome little dude and will be a lady killer like his Grampy was... or still may be lol. You are a lucky man, the kind of luck money can't buy. with a kid like that consider yourself to be a millionaire my friend. Nothing but onward and upward from here, keep it shiny side up bud.
Handsome and CHARMING!!
Here's his "No, I'm not pulling things out of the trash" look!!
227883.jpg

Boys....... LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS!!!

@The Hangar THANKS!! We're just Happy!

PoorManRC

Master member
The eyes of innocence, the paws of guilt lol
Indeed my Friend!!
He's inherited ALL of my and my Dad's Charm.... But is going to be better looking than either of us, because of that wavy blonde Hair and Gray Eyes!! He's already starting to MELT the Nurses here. ๐Ÿ˜‹
#proudgrandpa

Oh, and my future Build has been scheduled by him. We watched "Planes", and he wants Duster!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
That's my little Man!