Help! I can't bind Eachine QX 65 with Taranis Q X7

Hi,
I just bought an eachine QX65 but I can't bind it to my controller.

This is the information:
Radio control: FrSky ACCST Taranis Q X7 international version
Tinywhoop: Eachine QX65 Frsky reciever

What I have tried so far is to unchecked the eu checkbox in order to get the D8 mode available in the radio control but unfortunately it did not bind either.

Should I try to bind it via command line in betaflight?

Do you guys have any idea of what may be happening and what should I do?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 11.44.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 11.44.27 PM.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.26.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.26.42 PM.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.27.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.27.04 PM.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.49.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.49.04 PM.png
    334.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.49.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.49.16 PM.png
    393.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.59.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 10.59.17 PM.png
    409.6 KB · Views: 0

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Hi,
I just bought an eachine QX65 but I can't bind it to my controller.

This is the information:
Radio control: FrSky ACCST Taranis Q X7 international version
Tinywhoop: Eachine QX65 Frsky reciever

What I have tried so far is to unchecked the eu checkbox in order to get the D8 mode available in the radio control but unfortunately it did not bind either.

Should I try to bind it via command line in betaflight?

Do you guys have any idea of what may be happening and what should I do?

Did you press the bind button on the receiver before powering it up? You should be seeing a blinky light while it is waiting to bind. REMOVE PROPS before powering up in bind mode lest it jumps up and tries to eat your face.

Did you press the bind button on the receiver before powering it up? You should be seeing a blinky light while it is waiting to bind. REMOVE PROPS before powering up in bind mode lest it jumps up and tries to eat your face.
Hi @PsyBorg
Thank you for the help, unfortunately as you said I did press the taranis [bind] button before powering up the eachine but it didn't bind the eachine keeps having the blinky red light and the taranis keeps on beeping.

Do you thing it has something to do with what Joshua explains in this video? if yes is there a fix?
FrSky won't bind! ACCST 2.0 is to blame.

Attachments

• IMG_3563.jpg
    IMG_3563.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3565 copy.JPG
    IMG_3565 copy.JPG
    908.4 KB · Views: 0
  • diff_all_results.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 0
  • dump_results.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 0

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yes its sounds like you have compatibility issues. I still fly on a 2016 X9d plus and don't mess with firmware updates. If it works I don't mess with it.

You however seem to be caught in the mismatched firmware blackhole. So yeah it is possible that is what is going on. I like what Josh does for the community but I had to stop watching when he became to much like a whiny little gurl about too many things. All the crying about his poor decision to quit his job and go you tube full time and how broke he is all the time. Got no time for beggars in you tube videos other wise I might have already known about this issue.. sorry. I would research what most of your rc gear uses and stick to which one works on your radio best. Then try to adapt the aircraft that don't rather then keep changing the radio.

Liam B

On the topic of your issue, I suggest picking up a good old, OLD X9D. They work great, have plenty of parts and never have any compatibility issues. This hobby was built on the back of the X9D!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Wait, really? What did he expect? Also, got a link? I wanna see haha.

He quit his real job a few years back and he wasn't pulling the golden rainbow out of his.... Soon after he did that you tube changed how they paid out for ads and he was really hurting. All his videos for like the next two years were nothing but begging bowl in hand multiple times per video on some of them. Then he found patreon and a few months later bought a Mustang after hanging out making content with Rotor Riot.

Liam B

He quit his real job a few years back and he wasn't pulling the golden rainbow out of his.... Soon after he did that you tube changed how they paid out for ads and he was really hurting. All his videos for like the next two years were nothing but begging bowl in hand multiple times per video on some of them. Then he found patreon and a few months later bought a Mustang after hanging out making content with Rotor Riot.

Oh ok, I thought you were citing something recently.

Bricks

Master member
On the topic of your issue, I suggest picking up a good old, OLD X9D. They work great, have plenty of parts and never have any compatibility issues. This hobby was built on the back of the X9D!

If you get any of the new FlySky receiver's you will have an issue as they changed there protocol. One reason many dropped FlySky when they came out with there new transmitters they did not make them backwards compatible.

Hi OuaTime FPV
Thank you guys, for the help.
What makes this remote control "FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 2.4G" better?
If I do buy it which version should I buy?
LBT or Non-LBT
ACCESS or ACCST

https://www.banggood.com/FrSky-Tara...6FQCLgdg1aAyfxoCBaUQAvD_BwE&ID=62969686267094

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 11.34.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 11.34.42 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 0

Bricks

Master member
Hi OuaTime FPV
Thank you guys, for the help.
What makes this remote control "FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2019 2.4G" better?
If I do buy it which version should I buy?
LBT or Non-LBT
ACCESS or ACCST

https://www.banggood.com/FrSky-Tara...6FQCLgdg1aAyfxoCBaUQAvD_BwE&ID=62969686267094

As much as I am a Spectrum guy why not consider the RadioMaster TX16s, There Multi Protocol built in module covers pretty much every protocol. Be sides there ergonomics ( just a square box ) they are a solid radio for the price, and now with Edge software which enables the touch screen function I think they blow away the Taranis X9D in value.

As much as I am a Spectrum guy why not consider the RadioMaster TX16s, There Multi Protocol built in module covers pretty much every protocol. Be sides there ergonomics ( just a square box ) they are a solid radio for the price, and now with Edge software which enables the touch screen function I think they blow away the Taranis X9D in value.
Wouldn't be cheaper and wiser to buy the module XJT and then progressively buy newer and better a one?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 10.25.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 10.25.47 PM.png
    123.8 KB · Views: 0

Bricks

Master member
Wouldn't be cheaper and wiser to buy the module XJT and then progressively buy newer and better a one?

By the looks of the module it only lists 4 receivers ( protocols ) it is compatible with unless there is more and not listed?

• Dimension: 62.4mm × 30mm×14.5mm (L×W×H)
  • Weight: 20g
  • Channel: up to 16CH
  • Compatibility : ACCST D16, D8, LR12 receivers