I exist

Galactic dragon

If you've ever put on VR goggles, you can see how easy it is to trick the mind as to wnat's real and what isn't. What about dreams? They seem real enough while you're dreaming. Have you ever dreamt that you woke up? Who can say what's real and what isn't. All we can do is enjoy the ride.
The important question is why we are talking about this topic at a diy aviation forums ;)

d8veh

Elite member
The important question is why we are talking about this topic at a diy aviation forums ;)
You started it with your post #1 above! We don't mind if you want to start off a discussion about existentialism, though. Everybody is welcome here. Feel free to express yourself.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Ohh FT philosophizing.

First and foremost welcome to the family and happy holidays.

What rc toys did Santa bring you?

And my contributions to philoshphy after a huge Christmas brunch and dinners at two other places...

I fart.
Therefore..
I stink!

Galactic dragon

Ohh FT philosophizing.

First and foremost welcome to the family and happy holidays.

What rc toys did Santa bring you?

And my contributions to philoshphy after a huge Christmas brunch and dinners at two other places...

I fart.
Therefore..
I stink!
Your logic is impeccable

Galactic dragon

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. It seems that everyone here acknowledges my existence and in return i declare that everyone that replied to this post exists

JTarmstr

Elite member
Ahhh magnificent questions of philosophy. Personally i dont like Descartes that much because his philosophy destroys the concept of set morals for a group and allows anyone to define what is personally right or wrong for them.

But whatever I fly airplanes and when i crash them there is a noticeable response from other people (generally hysterics) so i think we can say our perception of reality is all rather similar.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Time slows down the faster you go
So that's why time is going faster now that I'm slowing down? When I was a kid and could go fast, time just drug on and on. Now that I'm old and slowing down, time is speeding up.