I find Creating and Building Fun & Relaxing

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
The control surfaces on the wings are called ailerons, and yes, it should be possible to add them. A C-pack, 2200mAh version would be something like a 40 inch wingspan - might need to go to the FT Tiny Trainer wing for it or use a regular FT flat bottomed airfoil.

DamoRC

CatholicFlyer

The control surfaces on the wings are called ailerons, and yes, it should be possible to add them. A C-pack, 2200mAh version would be something like a 40 inch wingspan - might need to go to the FT Tiny Trainer wing for it or use a regular FT flat bottomed airfoil.

DamoRC
got a link or a photo of what you're talking about, I'm not sure if I heard of tiny trainer and what is the ft flat bottomed airfoil?

DamoRC

Elite member
Mentor
@DamoRC the long updated version to look like the Bristol, doesn't look sturdy in photo, but let me know if it flies. I thinking the C Pack and the 2200 battery.

Short answer is - it doesn't. Should have spent a little more time chuck gliding it without the electronics before committing it to a powered flight. Took the first two hits well enough, then the struts started to suffer. Good info for the 40 inch version though.

Have you ordered the C-pack / 2200 mAh etc?

DamoRC

CatholicFlyer

Short answer is - it doesn't. Should have spent a little more time chuck gliding it without the electronics before committing it to a powered flight. Took the first two hits well enough, then the struts started to suffer. Good info for the 40 inch version though.

Have you ordered the C-pack / 2200 mAh etc?

DamoRC
not yet, planning on doing it Saturday.