I Flew In A Dry Lake Bed

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
THAT was an awesome rip mate!

Was really feelin the flow as a good portion of your changes were perfectly timed to the music.

Thats a great flight to feel that much in such a wide open space.

Your best yet in my book.

Hope ya did well at the races too!

Vimana89

Legendary member
Very nice. Once I actually learn to fly good, I will likely head out to the dry lakebed where I live. It is much smaller, on the side of the road going from my town into Edwards AFB. Still plenty of space for rc flying-in fact I know that was a hotspot for flying years ago and probably still is.

Liam B

THAT was an awesome rip mate!

Was really feelin the flow as a good portion of your changes were perfectly timed to the music.

Thats a great flight to feel that much in such a wide open space.

Your best yet in my book.

Hope ya did well at the races too!

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah it was really humbling going there. Just incredible landscape and not a single person besides us. Races weren’t quite as successful. But getting in the top 7% of the field my first season was beyond what I thought I would accomplish.

Side note: This particular pack, I flew with headphones in. I was listening to Dark Side of the Moon and it happened to be Time. So I decided to match it up.

Liam B

Very nice. Once I actually learn to fly good, I will likely head out to the dry lakebed where I live. It is much smaller, on the side of the road going from my town into Edwards AFB. Still plenty of space for rc flying-in fact I know that was a hotspot for flying years ago and probably still is.

It was suuuuper windy when we were there but I’ve heard it’s sometimes dead calm.