I hate sheep

Meteor

Chasing Sailors

Perhaps your CG is too far back its a bit shacky :)
I got bored with sheep and Cars so I started chasing Sailors

Enjoy

And here are some more of my Videos

Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I think I saw that video (USA road trip) on Raphael Pirker's (trappy) Facebook profile... It's super awesome!

Nonamerc

Arman
@Metor are you trappy? Those last two videos are from trappy........

Tip for videos, most people dont like to watch 3/4 minute movies. They want to watch movies which are about 1-2 minutes long. If you have allot of awesome footage just upload it as two seperate movies!!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor

Trappy posted these videos to his Facebook timeline - I notice you own a TBS FPV Quad, which might be the reason...

If you ask me it's not posted in Trappy's style.

Whoever it is, welcome to the forum!

Meteor

I think I saw that video (USA road trip) on Raphael Pirker's (trappy) Facebook profile... It's super awesome!
Yes it can very well be that You saw it on the TBS Facebook Page he was so kind and posted it.

Tip for videos, most people dont like to watch 3/4 minute movies. They want to watch movies which are about 1-2 minutes long. If you have allot of awesome footage just upload it as two seperate movies!!
No im not Trappy but im also from Switzerland.
We are a small Group of very dedicated FPV pilots and try to bring as many people as possible to the hobby.
Thanks for The Tip Nonamerc.

Check out our Youtube chanel
http://www.youtube.com/user/mechnan
and our Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/TeamFatDuck

Last edited:

Nonamerc

Arman
I know you guys :) You tested the discovery!! What are your (honest) toughts on the frame, I don't know for sure but maybe I am going to buy a discovery. Got some ideas for power system? (motors+prop combination)

Meteor

I know you guys :) You tested the discovery!! What are your (honest) toughts on the frame, I don't know for sure but maybe I am going to buy a discovery. Got some ideas for power system? (motors+prop combination)

The Frame is awesome you're going to have a lot less cables than on other frames, its very lightweighted and at last its very very robust. We onze crashed it at 40 MpH ground speed it took an 24 foot tumble and the only thing that broke were 2 Props. :)
We use 25x12.5 props with a 750Kv motor and a 30 amp esc The whole thing runs on a 3s 3300 mAh LiPo.
The 750Kvs are great to begin with but after a bit of flying you probably wished for more power :D

Hope i could Help you out

Nonamerc

Arman
I am going to use the standard esc+motor combo without the tbs 69/59 or the tbs core. How long can you fly with FPV and a gopro with that 3s 3300 mAh? Also how can I contact trappy to know if they have the vibration damping stuff instock??

Meteor

I am going to use the standard esc+motor combo without the tbs 69/59 or the tbs core. How long can you fly with FPV and a gopro with that 3s 3300 mAh? Also how can I contact trappy to know if they have the vibration damping stuff instock??

The overall flight time with one battery is about 10-15 minutes depending on how you fly the hovering current is around 15 Amps i think.
Try over the TBS facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/TeamBlackSheep
or over his Private facebook Page (Raphael Pirker)
or write him an E mail (Trappy@gmail.com)