i have a question

Sam-U

I’ve had decent luck with Hobby King and Banggood, but have not yet tried Ailexpres. Have you tried them?
I've tried for some gears my robot kit broke. It's cheap, sorta fast(er than amazon) and they put it in a box, which is better than stuffing drones in a trash bag (Lazada) but Lazada mostly does that for things from China. Aliexpress usually puts bubble wrap around their stuff

Bricks

Master member
I’ve had decent luck with Hobby King and Banggood, but have not yet tried Ailexpres. Have you tried them?

As long as you either plan or don`t mind the wait time I have had excellent results from them. There are some pretty good prices to be had and MOST products are pretty good. Times I will take chances found 30amp esc`s 5 for $15 shipped and so far they have more then filled my expectations, or 9 gram digital metal geared HV servos 10 for around $16.

TheFlyingBrit

Legendary member
The HRB lipo's are excellent batteries, not the cheapest. But also not silly prices either for what they supply, the C ratings are some of the best I have seen for the price.
I bought my first two HRB 3s 2200mAh's off Ebay about 2 and half years ago. They are still going strong no issues with puffing and excellent power.
I recently found them being sold on Aliexpress from various suppliers at reasonable prices too. However, I find that I get the best deals buying direct from the HRB official store (y) still through Aliexpress.
1638125773493.png

I got an even better deals with savings in the Black Friday sale.
Besides Lipo's I buy: Motors, ESC's, Receivers, Servo's and Props and assorted accessories from Aliexpress, delivery times are really good as are the prices. All the items I have received so far are the genuine item including: Emax, Sunnysky, Skywalker, FRsky and Radiomaster.
Just be careful as Tax and postage is added at the checkout, not the basket stage. So it can easily catch you out when you thought you had a real bargain.
I stick everything in the checkout and make sure I am happy with the final price including tax. If your not happy you can just click back and leave. This will take you back to the basket where you can remove specific items or cancel the whole lot if you change your mind.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
As long as you either plan or don`t mind the wait time....
The wait for long shipping time can be a problem if you can’t fly until you get the part. If all you are doing is replacing inventory, then the wait is not a problem.

I agree, it pays to plan ahead. Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll give Aliexpress a try.