I have always wanted to build one of these.. I just lack any skills! (to make it fly)

I always wanted to build a flying Wile E. Coyote Acme Batman Suit.
wileyrightside-1.jpg

wileytopside.jpg

My original idea, but I was told I had to have larger vert stab in the rear!
wileyrightside.jpg

For Ref:
Geewhizz-batman.jpg

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
Go for it!
Take a look at the FMT Skyman - there is a drawing for download somewhere.
Get some inspiration and hints on suitable electronics
6211430.jpg

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Dude the Wile E. Coyote suit is AWESOME!!!! I remember that one from when I was a kid. You so have to do it and take lots of pictures and videos.

earthsciteach

That is a MUST BUILD! Great idea.

I suggest increasing the angle of the "spread coyote arms" at the front to accommodate a motor mounted in front of Wile E.

I have always loved wile e coyote I watched as a kid with my grandpa that I lost at a very young age my only memories are of us watching it together.
Needless to say I want to keep it close to original look but flyable I know that head sticking up is a bit of a issue I will see what I can do. And Def planned n motor in front I had planned to notch for it just in front of wile through his arms.

Last edited:

smit6089

I think so far this one looks the most air worthy. (Not that I really know what I'm talking about :) ) My only suggestion would be to consider making his arms a little more straight out to his sides, kind of a mid flap situation, and maybe give him a little dihedral. This would make it a little easier to keep the CG right and take some of the pressure off of the vertical stabs, ie... his feet. Just a thought but I love the idea.

Last edited: