I love the craft of model building.

DixonGrfx

But I never flew any of my builds because I feared destroying them. Flight test to the rescue! You have revived my interest in the model plane hobby!
Right now I am working my way through the FT Tiny Trainer build. And I am having a great time. My first order of electronics are on their way to me now. Can't wait to dig deep. And once I get experienced enough flying planes, maybe I will finish the Bi-wing plane I started years ago and actually fly that guy.
I just wanted to thank the guys at Flight Test for reminding me how fun this hobby can be and that it doesn't have to be intimidating.

Dusty

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
But I never flew any of my builds because I feared destroying them. Flight test to the rescue! You have revived my interest in the model plane hobby!
Right now I am working my way through the FT Tiny Trainer build. And I am having a great time. My first order of electronics are on their way to me now. Can't wait to dig deep. And once I get experienced enough flying planes, maybe I will finish the Bi-wing plane I started years ago and actually fly that guy.
I just wanted to thank the guys at Flight Test for reminding me how fun this hobby can be and that it doesn't have to be intimidating.

Dusty

Yep, it’s the most fun you can have for $2.