I need A idea

Randomkid87

I want to write another blog related to planes,it can be about a certain plane you like or about a army squad you like

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Two things that helped me with writing when I got accepted into honors classes was to just start writing what ever pops into your head. It doesn't take long until a good thought pops up and you can just go with the flow. its easy to do on a computer as there is no wasted paper or money you just delete what you don't need or save it for something later.

Then go back over it all with a spelling and grammar checker to make sure that's all correct. Specially if you will be posting to the internet as people will rip on you just for spelling errors.

For instance in your post just now.. you used right vs write and plain vs plane.

Its fun once you get in the flow of something and it all just seems to magically fall together. Writing is something that can not be forced and that's where most people struggle. They get frustrated and try to force something even more which compounds until nothing that pops into your head sounds or feels right.

Randomkid87

Two things that helped me with writing when I got accepted into honors classes was to just start writing what ever pops into your head. It doesn't take long until a good thought pops up and you can just go with the flow. its easy to do on a computer as there is no wasted paper or money you just delete what you don't need or save it for something later.

Then go back over it all with a spelling and grammar checker to make sure that's all correct. Specially if you will be posting to the internet as people will rip on you just for spelling errors.

For instance in your post just now.. you used right vs write and plain vs plane.

Its fun once you get in the flow of something and it all just seems to magically fall together. Writing is something that can not be forced and that's where most people struggle. They get frustrated and try to force something even more which compounds until nothing that pops into your head sounds or feels right.[/QUOTE
I DID go back and changed that i noticed after i posted it

Randomkid87

Its fun once you get in the flow of something and it all just seems to magically fall together. Writing is something that can not be forced and that's where most people struggle. They get frustrated and try to force something even more which compounds until nothing that pops into your head sounds or feels right.

oh my word i love the feeling and flow when your writing and not being stressed about what to write

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Yup.. had that feeling many times when I was actively doing all that. I also had the shear terror of not having that feeling come time to hand in a paper for the course. Then I found FT and flying and all that fell by the wayside.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: Funny how that all works huh.

Randomkid87

Yup.. had that feeling many times when I was actively doing all that. I also had the shear terror of not having that feeling come time to hand in a paper for the course. Then I found FT and flying and all that fell by the wayside.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: Funny how that all works huh.
oh yes that terror will stick with me forever when i didnt have that essay wrote and it was due the next day so you start madly trying to write at 10pm and the next day you wonder WHY IN THE WORLD did i write this

Randomkid87

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Q&A thru forum pm's should be easy enough to do. Just wont be a super fast process. Maybe ask 3 to 5 questions.. have you answer then add a few more based on the answers to those... Easily doable to have a decent size interview in a few days to a week I would think.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Q&A thru forum pm's should be easy enough to do. Just wont be a super fast process. Maybe ask 3 to 5 questions.. have you answer then add a few more based on the answers to those... Easily doable to have a decent size interview in a few days to a week I would think.
That sounds like a good idea!

Randomkid87

Love that idea!!!

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
do you have any other social midia i can reach out to ask u some questions like Instagram or Facebook or twitter
Capitalization. Punctuation. Spelling. It doesn't matter how great your blog is. If it's not grammatically correct, it won't be respected. I will grant you, that I'm old and literate. Maybe nobody cares. ;) I'd say hedge your bets and do the best you can do. Don't give them a reason to disrespect. :)

Hoomi

Master member
Capitalization. Punctuation. Spelling. It doesn't matter how great your blog is. If it's not grammatically correct, it won't be respected. I will grant you, that I'm old and literate. Maybe nobody cares. ;) I'd say hedge your bets and do the best you can do. Don't give them a reason to disrespect. :)
I care, but then again, I write for the pure joy of writing.

I write, because my characters won't SHUT THE HECK UP UNTIL I FINISH THEIR STORIES, DAGNABBIT.