Help! I need help. About electronics

lucas_paul16

Hi ,

How are you guys. I hope you are having a good day. My name is Lucas Paul. I have some questions about a project that my sister is going to do for school mark and she wanted my help. My idea is to turn a RC car into a flying car. My goal is to make the RC car fly using one of your build which is the FT SLICE build. The one you use to make a wing using a pizza box.

Here is my question.

I am planning to add 3 brushless motor in to this project. 2 in the front , and 1 at the back. The problem is how should I make a circuit using a MATEK XT-60 power distribution board. This is for my sister final examination mark and I am doing this for my YouTube channel. So it's very important for me and my sister. Plus I am from Malaysia . I hope you guys read this mail as soon as possible. It would be easy if you guys can show me in a pdf ...Thanks

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
Each brushless motor would need its own ESC, you would connect each ESC in parallel (your board is setup to do this, each ESC connect to 1 set of + - pads).

If you haven't flown a plane yet, your likely going to have a very hard time getting this to fly. Flying wings (which is what a FT Slice - at least if I remember correctly) are harder to fly then a traditional style plane (which is what a trainer typically will look like). Also, the FT slice (what I remember from it), was designed around a specific scale and would need some design adjustments if it was going to be scaled up to a size that could carry a typical RC car.

here is are a few examples were someone did do what your talking about:

lucas_paul16

well I already watch PeterSripol video....but the thing is I need a guide of the electronics.......PeterSripol didn't do in his video .....that's why I am here...i want to do like him but how to do it that is my question.

Last edited:

Phin G

Elite member
The eletronics diagram is the same as any other twin motor plane.

F94E55A3-6CEE-4885-98B8-CAC3E57CC73E.jpeg