I NEED HELP

FreakV

Hi There,

For the first time in my life i'm building a drone. It's going to be one for aerial photography and video. I'm almost done with it, but i ran into a problem i can't solve. I'm using a Q-brain 25amp 4-in-1 esc, in combination with a standard turnigy 9x receiver, and a naza-m lite flight controller. I can connect the flight controller to my pc, and program it. But i can't get my naza to communicate with my turnigy 9x receiver. when i connect a battery to my drone, the LED from the naza starts to blink orange, which means that the naza isn't connected to a receiver (which i found on the internet, i dont know if its true). i've added some pictures on which you can see how i connected my setup. Can you guys help me with this? maybe i've connected something wrong, or am i forgetting something else. Thx! drone foto 1.jpg drone foto 2.jpg drone foto 3.jpg drone foto 4.jpg drone foto 5.jpg

FreakV

Hi Freak,
Naza Lite manual states yellow blink means "TX signal lost".

Is your Tx on ?, is your Tx and Rx bound together ?

Also, your Rx should be getting its power via the Naza fc.

Here's link to manual and software.
https://www.dji.com/naza-m-lite/download

Hi William,

Yes, the Tx and Rx are bound. I'm also able to make a proper connection between the pc and Naza. I also can program it, until the point where i need the Tx for. If i move the sticks i can't see the sliders move in the software.

Kind regards,

William A

Billy did it....
I'd remove the wires from your Q-brain BEC to the Rx.
Might not be the fault but I'm certain the Naza gets its power from the V-SEN cube via X3. It then shares that power to your Rx via the 5-6 servo cables.
I'm thinking wired the way it is your double feeding the Rx and FC power.

FreakV

I'd remove the wires from your Q-brain BEC to the Rx.
Might not be the fault but I'm certain the Naza gets its power from the V-SEN cube via X3. It then shares that power to your Rx via the 5-6 servo cables.
I'm thinking wired the way it is your double feeding the Rx and FC power.

Thanks, I'll try that as soon as I've got time for it. I'll let you know the results.