I think RMRC sent me the wrong RX!!!!!

Nonamerc

Arman
Would be strange imo that an 900MHz transmitter can receive a signal from an 1.2 Ghz VTX. It's more then 300MHz difference.

Nonamerc

Arman
Take off filter of your transmitter i think that it should be on your receiver. (I DONT think that its the problem) About your receiver, changes are big that it's an 900MHz. I think that readymaderc will help you out with this one.

I'm fairly certain that the low pass filter goes on the TX, the photo of the filter on RMRC shows it on the TX.
After 15 days I sent them another email, and today they finally got back to me and said they will alert the shop with my prob.

And a new RX is in the way :)

It turns out there was a typo in the email address I gave them so I never received the first emails from them. They apologized for there mistake and got a new RX to shipping right away. They asked me to ship the RX I have back to them in the least expensive way, and they will reimburse the shipping costs.

Problem solved! Thanks RMRC :)

Nonamerc

Arman
And a new RX is in the way :)

It turns out there was a typo in the email address I gave them so I never received the first emails from them. They apologized for there mistake and got a new RX to shipping right away. They asked me to ship the RX I have back to them in the least expensive way, and they will reimburse the shipping costs.

Problem solved! Thanks RMRC :)

And thats the reason why i by my FPV gear from readymaderc!!