I want to show my thanks!

Blaine

Dear Flight test crew,
You all have inspired me to get into this hobby, thank you so much! I just wanted to show my appreciation by possibly donating a plane (sort of) to the show. it is a vintage Kit that I stumbled upon at an auction. It has never been flown or assembled but has all the pieces, except for the engine because it didn't come with one, Its a gas plane and I don't have the ability to get the engine. I am just starting out and plan to get a Champ rtf for my first plane. thanks again.
Blaine, novice pilot

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
You should keep the plane. You can make it an electric plane. Once you get confident with flying and after you build a few foam planes, you can build up the kit as a nice electric plane.

earthsciteach

i LOVE vintage planes. Definitely keep it. When you build your skills, get it back to flying status. Like rcspaceflight said, consider converting it to electric.

The Champ is a great first plane. A Bixler is a great second plane.

Rimmy

I think the ft crew would agree, the best show of thanks would be to build and fly that plane with pride. Pass the hobby along to the next generation.

Blaine

thanks for the suggestion, that's a really good idea. I should have thought of it myself : ) I think I'll do that later. And I'll look into the bixler after I learn to fly. maybe I can post some videos on it (BlaineStudioProductionsInc. on youtube) thanks guys!

Last edited: