IBCrazy + FT = Undoubtedly Great Episode!

earthsciteach

FT has been posting pics of IBCrazy with the FT crew on facebook for the last two days. I'm really excited to see this one. That is A LOT of know-how in one spot!

I still haven't taken the plunge into fpv. I even have a couple of portable DVD screens gathering dust in my garage that will work great for fpv. Tending to shy away from DIY electronic projects due to my lack of experience has kept me out of fpv and multi rotors for too long. I've even been meaning to order an Arduino and learn to program, but again, I've let my lack of experience in this area hold me back.

Maybe this episode will give me that push. How's that for pressure, Chad? My entry into fpv is in your hands! ;)

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Tending to shy away from DIY electronic projects due to my lack of experience has kept me out of fpv and multi rotors for too long. I've even been meaning to order an Arduino and learn to program, but again, I've let my lack of experience in this area hold me back.

Maybe this episode will give me that push. How's that for pressure, Chad? My entry into fpv is in your hands! ;)

OOh OOh, Darth Chad in the drivers seat! :cool:

Teach, Excuses, excuses. There are way more than enough of us to help you through any lacking you might perceive within your skill set!

Delve in the dark side you must.:p

Thurmond

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Ha ha! You guys are such a bad influence on me and my checking account...

You still have a checking account? I guess you are not as dedicated a RC Enthusiast as I had imagined.:p Mine ran out after only a year and a half.:mad: (well did not really run out but my access to it is now by invitation ONLY by SWMBO.:rolleyes:

Thurmond