Icon A5 and Mig15

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Hi guys,

I've got a couple of planes going free to a good home.

First is an Icon A5. It's the Guanli (EPO) version. I've never liked it and only flown it a couple of times. It's in pretty good nick, and flies OK. I've got servos, motor and ESC installed.

Second is an Art-tech Mig15. It flies well, but I just don't fly it very much. I've crashed it and put it back together, so it's not pristine but still very airworthy. I've stripped the landing gear and not sure where it is. I also removed the ESC for another project, but the motor is pretty much new and the servos seem to work fine. It's an easy model to hand launch, with plenty of power, a respectable top speed and a very axial, fast roll.

If you want one or both of these planes, or know someone that does, and you can pick up from Canberra, pm me.

John

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
His hanger is bulging in much the same way as mine. He'd take the Icon if he had room. I'm not sure he's ever flown an EDF though...

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
It's actually not a bad flying plane. It just doesn't get a run very often. If there are no takers I might harvest this fella. I wonder how a 64mm would go on the Parkjet...

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Oh come on... Seriously if you want them they're yours. For nicks. It'd be particularly funny seeing you try and fly the Mig in the confines of the oval at Fadden ;)

glydr

How many letters do we ge
Of course I can fly it at Fadden, I've got the skillz :cool:

<joke>

Sell them on all classifieds and buy some beer with the proceeds for the next craft night. As long as its not some of that liquid vegemite you brought once (yuk).

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I've got them on a 'free items' thread. They're not going on all classifieds... Still free to a good home. Or even glydr...

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
OK, I think I've found a taker for both if nobody else wants them. He definitely wants the Icon, but will also take the Mig if nobody else wants it...

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
The other home needs a lot more stick time to be up to anything like the Mig. He can have the Icon and the Mig is yours! I've taken it apart for you so you can chuck in your ESC and fly this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.