Idea for FTCA?

SSgt Duramax

I thought of this as I was listening to your podcast. Have you thought about offering a lifetime membership? Maybe like $100-200 bucks? It seems like that would be a good way to generate some initial revenue. Benefits for a lifetime member could include a nice keychain or lanyard or something.

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
I thought of this as I was listening to your podcast. Have you thought about offering a lifetime membership? Maybe like $100-200 bucks? It seems like that would be a good way to generate some initial revenue. Benefits for a lifetime member could include a nice keychain or lanyard or something.
I dont think it would be worth it as prices might change

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!

This would probably better serve everyone AFTER they get the proposed insurance in place to better know what costs need to be in place up front. I would suspect a life time membership more in the range between $250 and $500 to be more realistic. With all the free stuff and promotions $100 lifetime would be giving away the store.

SSgt Duramax

This would probably better serve everyone AFTER they get the proposed insurance in place to better know what costs need to be in place up front. I would suspect a life time membership more in the range between $250 and $500 to be more realistic. With all the free stuff and promotions $100 lifetime would be giving away the store.
True. I would be fine with $500, i put the lower end on there because i know of the thriftiness of certain folks on here.

I think AMA is 1500 if i am not mistaken.