Ignore This Thread Part UNO

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
OMG! Colorex, is there nothing to do in Ecuador?

I simply don't have a job. I still have to do some homework (Cisco CCNA2) (Oh sh** the homework!) and do chores at home. For example cooking. I have to cook now.

Well, I do have a job. People call me about once or twice a month and I go and fix their computers. $10 - $30 is what I generally get. But being on FliteTest has become more profitable for me ($100 in a month) LOL Just Kidding, I would still be here even If I hadn't gotten the $100 :)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Oh, an I was also the first person to be invited to start the forum. If you go to my profile, and you check the address bar, you'll see a number. As follows:

1: flitetest
2: StoneKap
3: FlyingMonkey
4: Colorex
5: bmsweb

175: bicyclemonkey

Jeffrey Saelee

Airplane Dope
I'm addicted to the forum....90+ posts already lol....I'm 11th in number of posts....Am I spamming? lol
EDIT: 100th post! Ping!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Oh, an I was also the first person to be invited to start the forum. If you go to my profile, and you check the address bar, you'll see a number. As follows:

1: flitetest
2: StoneKap
3: FlyingMonkey
4: Colorex
5: bmsweb

175: bicyclemonkey

One of the first, you just happened to get here before the others... ;)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Ah, I see now...So that's saying that you were the fourth user to sign up?

Yup. That's the order FlyingMonkey brought people into the forum. Not sure why he picked me first...

One of the first, you just happened to get here before the others... ;)

Being the fourth one to join the forum does not give me special authority over others, nor an elevated knowledge, I was just here before everyone else...

bubsteve

We like pings & Pie's!!!!!bubsteve

Attachments

• SAM_0407.jpg
    SAM_0407.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 14