Ignore This Thread Part UNO

Manta1

Ok so since our good friend Monkey is vested in this website, and we dig the videos by Flite Test, I deem this website worthy of an Ignore this thread, thread.

Rules of this thread are as follows.

1-Thou shalt only ping on the 100th post. This is tradition.
2-First post of the day after 5AM wins, but only if you call the win.
3-We talk about planes, spouses, tv programs, PIE, whatever,but everyone must get along.
3-If you cant get along and get your feathers ruffled, this aint the thread for you. Must have duck feathers.
4-You may be a Pudbeater or Monkey spanker if you post before they do. Many folk can win that one per day.

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/JohnsCMLStory

This is a good friend of mine and several of us who I fly with. He needs our prayers and support. You can sign up on his carepage and receive updates of his progress. He goes in for the final phase of his treatment this week and is nervous. His nick is Homedaddy and name is John Robinson

Last edited by a moderator:

Manta1

Actually, this thread is for friends and soon to be friends to hang out and pretty much talk about anything. As long as the conversation remains civil and stays within the websites rules.

bubsteve

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's start this Puppy up!!!!!!!!:D
bubsteve
PS ya'll try,,( I know it's hard) to give Monkey's a fair shake as their almost people too!,,

Attachments

• SAM_0064.jpg
    SAM_0064.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

bubsteve

SUV ain't runn'in and got the need to fly bad,,,,,but the Tr3a's runn'in!:D
bubsteve

Attachments

• SAM_0419.jpg
    SAM_0419.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 25
  • SAM_0421.jpg
    SAM_0421.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 24
  • SAM_0424.jpg
    SAM_0424.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 20

Manta1

I vote for the shotgun.Monkey,you missed a great weekend at RAA..Wind training completed..had fun doing it too.Today was awsome.

Manta1

http://vimeo.com/31235232
Fun with the Doc.I borrowed a plane ad had just put my radio in it. (xps powered Aurora 9) and took it up and verified everything worked and trimmed it some for Doc to fly a 80 edge.Powered by Motrolfly.
That Motrolfly ROCKS!! We flew that thing so hard later in the day the batteries got quite warm,but the motor stayed ambient..Perfect setup..

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
http://vimeo.com/31235232
Fun with the Doc.I borrowed a plane ad had just put my radio in it. (xps powered Aurora 9) and took it up and verified everything worked and trimmed it some for Doc to fly a 80 edge.Powered by Motrolfly.
That Motrolfly ROCKS!! We flew that thing so hard later in the day the batteries got quite warm,but the motor stayed ambient..Perfect setup..

Very good pilot!

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Is it OK with you if I take one out of 100 posts to make a spammy, off-topic, and unwanted post like this one?

700th post!

May I remind you that the number of posts only means that I spend a lot of time on the forum, nothing else.

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
Is it OK with you if I take one out of 100 posts to make a spammy, off-topic, and unwanted post like this one?

700th post!

May I remind you that the number of posts only means that I spend a lot of time on the forum, nothing else.
700 already! Holy Crap dude lol