RMDC

I would have been satisfied if the plane had stayed a founders-only perk, even though I don't have enough to afford that tier myself right now. Releasing it to the public after FF '18 is above and beyond. I can see where some people might not want to bother supporting at that tier if they can get the plans for free by waiting a while. As for me, that kind of dedication to the "all plans for free" principle of the company just makes me want to donate more.

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
I would have been satisfied if the plane had stayed a founders-only perk, even though I don't have enough to afford that tier myself right now. Releasing it to the public after FF '18 is above and beyond. I can see where some people might not want to bother supporting at that tier if they can get the plans for free by waiting a while. As for me, that kind of dedication to the "all plans for free" principle of the company just makes me want to donate more.

for me i would donate if i had the money. the family flite fest for life deal is amazing and i would jump on it is i had money for it. same for the plane especially with the early bird they had. i do love the free plans aspect. josh is da best.

(i love you too stefan, dont feel left out) (also i think i heard in an episode or vlog once that you were homeschooled. WICKED!!!!!! me too!)
Hey guys,

Just so you can hear it from the horses mouth again to make sure everyone knows...

Founders plane 110% will be available at FF Ohio for attendees and then released to the general public with free plans etc after the event ;)

Blessings,
Stefan
very glad to hear!

Last edited:

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
@MRDC - Thank you for the kind words my friend! We very much appreciate all the support!
@Daniel Kezar - Thanks buddy! I was homeschooled till senior year of highschool, It was awesome and I loved it! Keep on getting smarter every day ;)

Blessings guys,
Stefan

Daniel Kezar

Ultimate Cheap Skate
@MRDC - Thank you for the kind words my friend! We very much appreciate all the support!
@Daniel Kezar - Thanks buddy! I was homeschooled till senior year of highschool, It was awesome and I loved it! Keep on getting smarter every day ;)

Blessings guys,
Stefan

STEFAN SAID MY NAME!?!?! EVERYONE LOOK!!! lol i am a huge fan (as you can tell). I have been homeschooled since 4th grade although i have taken a few classes elsewhere throughout high school. right now i am a junior and doing dual enrollment. I hope i turn out as well as you did!
God bless you as well!

hotwax

Let's go, sharpen your knifes, the drawings are up.

SIGRascal72_11.jpg
(symbol picture)

The FB Elyptic is the is the elegant younger sister of the Telemaster.

You can build your "Flitetest Forum Community Plane" instantly.
Download 3 pages A1 or tiled A4 (45 pages).

It's free!

Download here: http://forum.flitetest.com/showthread.php?18703-hotwax-Plan-Index&p=389139&viewfull=1#post389139

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
That’s a great looking plane,

*adds another plane to a build list as long as a cvs receipt *

Priten Shah

Hey guys,

Just so you can hear it from the horses mouth again to make sure everyone knows...

Founders plane 110% will be available at FF Ohio for attendees and then released to the general public with free plans etc after the event ;)

Blessings,
Stefan
I love the design of the founders plan. BTW what will be it's name? I mean what would you call it?

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I love the design of the founders plan. BTW what will be it's name? I mean what would you call it?

It's called FT Legacy. Plans will be made available after FFOH as far as I know.

Goodness I wish I had known about this.

Is it too late to be part of it? All the options on the indiegogo page are dithered for me.

You can always try support@flitetest.com and see if they allow you to be "late founder" ;-). How did you miss this, Cranial? You have been here all the time haven't you?

mrjdstewart

Legendary member
so, let me walk through this real quick...and i'm sure i will catch some grief but oh well.

-so we all donated money ($250) to support FT and get a "new" airplane model
-the main perk of the crowdfund was we get the plane before anyone else
-we now have 22 days until FF
-we know the plane will be available for sale @ FF to everyone

so, does anyone have their plane yet?

seems like you are kinda killing the whole "we got it first" deal by not having it to us already. i also know others are bummed that they don't have their "founders" shirts and hats to wear, or even their "free admission" pass and i think they are right in being so.

just my $.02.

laters,

me :cool:

tamuct01

so, let me walk through this real quick...and i'm sure i will catch some grief but oh well.
-so we all donated money ($250) to support FT and get a "new" airplane model
-the main perk of the crowdfund was we get the plane before anyone else
-we now have 22 days until FF

I hear you, and I'm kinda in the same boat. I'm willing to be nearly infinitely patient with the FT team. I can't even imagine how hard it is to do what they've accomplished. However, if part of the perk was to have the new plane in our hands before a general release at FF then it should not be available at FF Ohio. FF Texas is in Nov., and if the planes can make it out in advance of FFT then make it available then or general release in the store after both FF.

Also just my $0.02.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor

Correction:

-we HOPE AND EXPECT the plane will be available for sale @ FF to everyone

Selling the Founder's plane kits at FFO was the plan they communicated, but so far most of the aspects of getting the perks out to people haven't gone as smoothly or quickly as anyone would like.

I suspect that if they do run up against a hard decision, they will choose not to sell the kit at FFO in favor of getting perks shipped to people first.