ZXZE

My charger stop charging when i accidentally connected the battery i the wrong polarity. At first the charger displayed wrong polarity. I turned off the charger riht away. Although, i could smell some something burning. When i opened the caee, i found out it was a high wattage resistor that was burnt. I couldn’t figure a way to fix my charger. Pls help anybody. I just bought for $40 and only used it twice. It was an excellent charger when i first used it. It charges super fast.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
My charger stop charging when i accidentally connected the battery i the wrong polarity. At first the charger displayed wrong polarity. I turned off the charger riht away. Although, i could smell some something burning. When i opened the caee, i found out it was a high wattage resistor that was burnt. I couldn’t figure a way to fix my charger. Pls help anybody. I just bought for $40 and only used it twice. It was an excellent charger when i first used it. It charges super fast.
I’ve had good luck with the cheap knockoffs. If your power supply still works, buy the cheaper 12v version and put the new board into the old case.

ZXZE

I’ve had good luck with the cheap knockoffs. If your power supply still works, buy the cheaper 12v version and put the new board into the old case.

That’s a good idea. Never thought of that. Thanks!