ImmersionRC Vortex

mpbiv

Wow.

Sometimes my hands get a little shaky after finishing a good FPV flight, but I cannot even imagine having the nerves to fly that fast. Bravo on the speed, especially the cut through between the house and the shrubs in the front, that was astonishing.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
That may be the mellowest flight I have ever seen you fly... :)

Of course, with me flying that window would be toast. I can however perform that little trick at the end with the tree. I've got that move down pat. :)

And as always, good tunes!

narcolepticltd

I unbuild stuff regularly
FGA I either need to stop watching your videos, or watch more of your videos. I'm going to watch more while I decide. My wallet doesn't want me to watch more videos :)

jipp

looks fun. its good to know you crash too. :p do you normally fly with arrows? or just when flying a new course?

chris.

jipp

i should of read closer. good idea for the arrows. especially on new tracks, etc places you not flown a lot. would help you go faster with out having to have the track memorized fully yet. what are the arrows made of anyhow?

chris.

FinalGlideAus

terrorizing squirrels
I just always wanted to use the arrows to make a racing video. I don't normally put the arrows out at home. I was just going all arty for the video :)

The arrows are cnc'd from of a painted plexiglass type plastic thanks to a friend who has off it's from the business he works at. They are white on one side and yellow on the other so you can make short cuts or easy routes with the other colors for beginner pilots during races.

FinalGlideAus

terrorizing squirrels
Balu remind me what videos you haven't been able to see again and I will upload them to my Vimeo account for you and others in your shoes.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Balu remind me what videos you haven't been able to see again and I will upload them to my Vimeo account for you and others in your shoes.

This one? :)

One problem is that it doesn't even show up in my subscriptions or on your video page. Sometimes I can watch them fine if I'm fast, but a few hours later Youtubes magic content detection stuff marks it as "nope, Germans will never watch this again" and it's done.

I really hope YT and GEMA will some day figure this out. :-/