In case you thought that quadcopters had no practical use whatsoever...

glydr

How many letters do we ge
The good members of this forum, I am sure, do not doubt the practical application of quadcopters. But in case you know someone who doubts, perhaps a work colleague or a family member, simply show this video to demonstrate how useful they are:

Still laughing at that little one above the cymbal - love it!

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Simply awesome!

For now, they're slaved to those test rooms, because they're being coordinated by cameras mounted on the walls, and ceiling. It's amazing to think what they'll be doing in the not too distant future.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Simply awesome!

For now, they're slaved to those test rooms, because they're being coordinated by cameras mounted on the walls, and ceiling. It's amazing to think what they'll be doing in the not too distant future.
Be the eyes and ears of a world wide police state?

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Simply awesome!

John Conner will capture a quad copter and send it back in time to protect himself as a boy from the evil octo rotors that are eliminating all humans.

earthsciteach

When they go on the market, I'm going to program mine to dust, vacuum and scoop all the dog poo out of the yard.

earthsciteach

That thought did cross my mind as I was typing that. Remember the scene from Smokey and the Bandit 2 when the B-25 bombed Big and Little Enos with manure?