In Chad's basement

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
FlyingMonkey, You missed the bicopter (well it's not a plane), and also the jet on the table.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I didn't miss them, I've omitted them, since it seems they're destined for upcoming episodes. But there's things like the fabric covered biplane that looks intriguing. There's also the Tomcat that was posted as a contest on the facebook page, but nothing was ever published about it, unless I missed that.

Of course, this is all off topic, yet on topic, since the title is Chad's basement, and these are items in that basement. :D

RCExplorer

Mentor
Back in the basement after 2 days of freedom. JR Indoor was nice. Always cool to meet new people, especially if they fly Tricopters, which a couple did :)
Yesterday was a shoot day. We got some good footage and it's going to be a couple of cool episodes coming up ;)

Todays work:
img_1220.jpg

If it can fly through a window without barely a scratch on it why not put a GoPro on it and use it for FPV? :D

img_1185.jpg

This one is ready for carnage.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
LOL Awesome! I see that the servos go perpendicular to the hinges, not parallel to the body... New to me!

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
I can't believe they have designed/built that in just a few days time!

I guess that is the power of persuasion at work ("He :black_eyed: puts the CA on the foam, or Chad :mad: will burn his ticket home").

I think also, Chad has him on a ration of E-Fests, and Swedish Fish. :p