In need of some 4s 1300 packs :/

Dennis Fpv

Hello, my name is Dennis Kulcsar and I am a student at Pat-Med High in New York. I started flying drones around 2.5 years ago in 7th grade. Money has always been an issue as I don’t have a job, and my parents don’t exactly want so spend money on something they think I’m going to grow out of. When I was 6 I got diagnosed with type one diabetes and it definitely took a toll on my parents, Its been about 8 years or so and it’s limited me in the things I can eat and do on a day-to day basis anyway, I have just built a quad for Christmas as well as rebuild an Acro setup with some old parts. All I’m in need of is lipos, I have about 4 good lipos that I got from random amazon gift cards I get from doing community service hours in the summer, but other than that that’s about all the money I actually make.my charger is some sketchy 50w 3amp charger that charges each pack at a max of 3.3amps. I’ve used it for almost 3 years and it works alright. I plan to get a job once I turn 15 to help pay for college and a car, but right now I’m 100% dedicated to fpv, I do have a YouTube channel called Dennis Fpv, it only has a couple of videos as I need a new computer, but if you check it out it would mean a lot. I’m not really begging anyone to give me free stuff, I’m just more interested in people hearing my story as well as hearing other.