Incader’s reserve

Incader

I’m just reserving this spot right here to look at 50 years from now… or micro post.

So Trump had a good swing but sadly Joe Biden has gone into office. The old dude shouldn’t be in anyways. There is mass confusion still about a sickness created by man and intentionally spread by man. Republicans are still a thing,-and I’m one of them-but we’re way to non-conforming. Put in other words we traditional republicans don’t associate with e changing culture that will drag us down, and the people who do hate us for it.
Those are some basic truths that are not sugar-covered like you are used to.

Having a patriotic personality just makes flying all the better. It gives you the freedom of flying. And that’s why I fly.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
I’m just reserving this spot right here to look at 50 years from now… or micro post.

So Trump had a good swing but sadly Joe Biden has gone into office. The old dude shouldn’t be in anyways. There is mass confusion still about a sickness created by man and intentionally spread by man. Republicans are still a thing,-and I’m one of them-but we’re way to non-conforming. Put in other words we traditional republicans don’t associate with e changing culture that will drag us down, and the people who do hate us for it.
Those are some basic truths that are not sugar-covered like you are used to.

Having a patriotic personality just makes flying all the better. It gives you the freedom of flying. And that’s why I fly.
reserved

SSgt Duramax

Reserved
trump_tank.jpg

Last edited: