Incredibly lousy DT-750

kenc3dan

IMAG1860.jpg
This is horrible, right?
This DT-750 has never been off the bench. I tested it with 11" slow-fly props at 3S through a 20A ESC. Pushed the throttle to 50% but it basically stopped responding after 20% or so. I just popped the bell off and it looked like this! Wow, I'm a novice but those windings look like garbage. Is that a joke? Is it me? That is rubbish, right?
I will NOT be buying any DT-750s any longer unless someone can convince me I should waste my time on this kind of nonsense. Might as well pay the extra money and get something that isn't made by an insane robot, or a crow, or whatever wound this thing.

Foam Addict

Squirrel member
No, mine looks way way worse, but with a 4 cell 2000 and an 11x7 prop it has great power, flight times, and comes down ICE cold.
I don't understand what's wrong on the bench, it's quitting at 50% throttle? What ESC are you using?

lonewolf7717

That is a tad disorderly but like Addict said I have seen worse with these little Hextroniks. To be honest though I not sure how much more you should expect for a $10 mass produced motor build by a underpaid and poorly trained Chinese woman with abnormally large hands and 3rd grade education. I think you need to look at calibration as culprit.