Indoor Combat

Bricks

Master member
With winter coming upon us I have been digging around for a plane for indoor combat, have ran across a few platter type planes but do not care for them, anyone have any other ideas? We have had so much fun this summer flying combat would like to try and keep it going into winter.

Captain Video

How much space do you have will determine how fast you can go which will dictate what planes you can use. Personally, I am partial to a wing type plane.

Bricks

Master member
Our space is the size of a soccer field with nets all the way around, which is really nice it is in the local YMCA.

Have to take a better look at those Sumo`s did watch part of one video rather have a prop in the front as more carnage can be had.

Bricks

Master member

Bricks

Master member
Usually when I order things it does not bother me how long it takes to get here as I could not find motors here in the US that I wanted I found some on Banggood, it`s killing me waiting to get the Mini Stingray in the air. It`s sitting just off my bench giving me evil eyes and asking WHY? I may have to put it in a closet or something so it is not staring at me.

Only good thing is I got to finish up my Twisted Hobbies MXS-C.