Indoor whooping

man-bot

Holy NASCAR batman... I now have a lean to the left after watching that hahaha.

You do know quads can turn right mate? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Id love to do indoor flying like that. My entire apartment is about the size of the room you started in square footage wise. Its only redeeming FPV feature is a 12 x pillar in the middle that houses 3 closets two decent size ones for cats n storage and one thin one near the bathroom for towels n such with shelves in that. the challenge will be fastest laps around that. Be easier once the entertainment center isnt taing up so much of the transition from the one hall into the living room.

Maybe Ill do a flight vid later this fall / winter after I do my semi annual "spring clean" rearrange everything for winter thing to get the TV out of direct sunlight now the sun angles are changed to point right at it starting way earlier.

ebeez

Holy NASCAR batman... I now have a lean to the left after watching that hahaha.

You do know quads can turn right mate? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Id love to do indoor flying like that. My entire apartment is about the size of the room you started in square footage wise. Its only redeeming FPV feature is a 12 x pillar in the middle that houses 3 closets two decent size ones for cats n storage and one thin one near the bathroom for towels n such with shelves in that. the challenge will be fastest laps around that. Be easier once the entertainment center isnt taing up so much of the transition from the one hall into the living room.

Maybe Ill do a flight vid later this fall / winter after I do my semi annual "spring clean" rearrange everything for winter thing to get the TV out of direct sunlight now the sun angles are changed to point right at it starting way earlier.
LOL its funny you say that because right after I watched the video I noticed I was always going tot he left! My strong side I guess. Once you get your spot set up do figure 8's! :)