Infineon EPP Bipe

Arno1978

I just want to thank firetrappe from RCGroups.com for this great plan

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606425

Finished mine in about 26 hours, and I took it out for it's maiden flight yesterday, and I must say I am impressed.

Bi-Plane.jpg

Thank you, and for those of you looking for an easy to build bi=plane, here's the best I came accross yet.

Attachments

• Bi-Plane.jpg
    Bi-Plane.jpg
    1,003.3 KB · Views: 81

Arno1978

Thanks, I had to make some changes to the battery bay last night because I used a 1300 mah battery and I found that I needed more weight in the nose as the plane is still a little tail heavy.

I also removed the 35 mhz RX and replaced it with my Spektrum RX so now I can play around with dual rates and expos to tune it to perfection.

Looking forward to this afternoon's flight.

Arno1978

Wingspan is about 32 inches, setup dual rates last night was the throws on the ailerons were too much, so I will go out to test it this after noon.

Arno1978

I just added an old walkera Gyro onto the rudder, and I am very impressed with the stablility of this plane, I should have done this a long time ago!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
I just added an old walkera Gyro onto the rudder, and I am very impressed with the stablility of this plane, I should have done this a long time ago!

It looks great! Congrats for the maiden and the build!

I know that feeling when you build a plane and it just flies the way you want it. Tracks like it is on rails! Awesome isn´t it!