Innaviation Youtube channel - First FPV freestyle???

Innaviation

Hey everyone,

I've been posting videos on a Youtube channel called Innaviation for about a month now and I finally realized there's a section on the forums for videos, so...

I post weekly videos about rc related topics mostly dealing with innovations in the field of rc. I hope to make this content as engaging as possible so that learning how to innovate with rc airplanes is easy and intuitive.

I also want to make some videos just for the fun of trying out new ideas on rc aircraft. I'm even hoping to do some 4th of July themed videos pretty soon.

The forums have always been a great place to hangout with other pilots and I'm excited to share this new chapter of my rc experience with you all

Please feel free to give any video Ideas, comments and feedback. Subscribe for more videos!

Thanks!

Innaviation

Starting a new series in the Innaviation youtube channel. I wanted to do a sort of vlog but decided against that. Instead I'm doing a Flog which is a mixture of Vlog and Flying. So from now on I will be posting a weekly Flog on something I flew that week.
Tell me what you think
Enjoy!

Innaviation

Continuing with the past 2 videos, here is the third and final video for an RC plane with sparklers.

In this video we flew the plane with sparklers and even got some cool long exposure shots!

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I would check all the screws and motors before I fly after a crash that hard.

If you haven't already, you might wanna put your name on the copter too. Just in case the worst happens.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Nice flying bud. You are going to be an exceptional pilot in a short time if you keep it up.

I was leery about the title having RC planes and the word bomb in the title but it wasn't what was expected. Maybe think the titles out when doing non traditional flying things as the non flying public who is already panicked over RC flying. Not to mention the FAA and Homeland Security having all things internet keyword scanned may get you a knock on the door by suited people you don't want to get to know hehe.

Next attempts at something like this mount the device on top of the plane so the heat is pulled away better and not drafting up wards against the fuselage even though the vacuum layer above the wing will probably pull some heat. Would be like an experiment to see where the heat / smoke goes. See if it leaves colored marks anywhere as a visible indication like it did on the bottom.

Innaviation

Thanks, I'll be sure to change those titles in the future. I did think about the heat from the smoke bomb being to much but after the test I found you could touch the smoke and touch the smoke grenade without it being to hot. Either way if I did it in the future that would a good safer option.

Innaviation

Well, FlOG number 6 has arrived so I decided to try flying something I've been avoiding for quite a while... 3D

Innaviation

I posted this elsewhere on a different thread but since this is the thread for Innaviation in general, I'll post it here too.

Innaviation

Flite Fest has been one of those places where I really got into the hobby so today I wanted to share a super cool experience on how I got this plane for free from Flite Fest

Enjoy!