Insane detail level on RC - Yak 130

Sarinas

Hi guys, I'm new to the forums here, but I've watched tons of your videos sofar.

I came across this video today, I didn't find any info on it by searching the forums here, so I decided to add it as a new post.
This guy really takes precision and level of details on RC to another level.. Like lvl 99999999999..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ccb_1375442777

It's well worth a watch.. Amazing!

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Wow, that has to be the most detailed RC aircraft I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing that!

Johan

Great detail,

but one detail in the documentary was wrong : total weight: 1500 grams (that is 1 or 2 tricopters), should have been 15000 grams (the guy wins in the < 20 Kg category).
Just a detail, otherwise great stuff and what a dedication!

Sarinas

As you see in the video, he won with the plane in 2011, then he did an upgrade to it in many aspects. One of them was weight reduction of 1500grams. Total weight is a lot higher.. :)
It is also written on the screen at 01:15 to 01:17. :)

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Yes, when you go all out on details like that you have to trim a lot of fat for them. Cool no less. I've seen models of this caliber at Warbirds over Delaware. You just keep looking at them. Every time you look there is another thing you missed.

Johan

As you see in the video, he won with the plane in 2011, then he did an upgrade to it in many aspects. One of them was weight reduction of 1500grams. Total weight is a lot higher.. :)
It is also written on the screen at 01:15 to 01:17. :)

Ah, my bad :eek:, misread that