Inside a drone factory, check this out

alexedit

Have you ever seen what a drone factory looks like? I went to China and made this video.

Is it what you thought? Do you want to see more videos like this? I'm taking suggestions.

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
Alex, thanks for joining us in the FT forum. I watched your video last week. Very nice

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Bout time you popped in here to say hello. Love watching your videos mate. Wish I got to travel all over like you do. Its like every event or competition or anything to do with our community you are there. I flash back to my Grandfather and what he used to say. When I used to hang around him all the time trying to learn things I would get so close to what he was doing he would literally step on my toes when he tried to move. He would say boy "You are like dog doo.. always around and always under foot" Then he would teach me how to do what he was doing.

Thank you for showing us all the cool things in our hobby.

French

Construire Voler S'écraser Répéter
Also, thank you for doing the Chad/Steele interviews, Alex. They were informative. Honestly, I couldn't sit through the whole Steele video

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Every time I get stuck on a stupid copter problem I am going to remember stylish & chic.

Seriously, if she can fix it...

Thanks for the video. Nice to see you here, Alex. :)