Installing Bixler1.1 wings

uavwriter

Both of my wings have foam tabs or protrusions located on the inward side of the wing. All of the tabs have small holes for the bolts, but the starboard wing has holes that are reinforced with plywood.The way the interior side the wing is designed only one wing can fit under the bolt holes. When I try to mate the wings inside the fuselage, the foam tabs touch each other preventing the wings from going into the hole all the way. Should I cut the foam tabs on the port wing so that the wing will make with the starboard wing. Is that why everyone is using rubber bands to keep their wings together? I purchased a ARF. The fuselage was into pieces and instructions started with the ailerons.t:confused:

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
Follow the instructions.
The foam tabs are meant to lock the wing halves together - just press them together until they lock.
Try to put the wing halves together (using the wing tube) outside the fuse and you will see how it is meant to work.

uavwriter

Thaks

Follow the instructions.
The foam tabs are meant to lock the wing halves together - just press them together until they lock.
Try to put the wing halves together (using the wing tube) outside the fuse and you will see how it is meant to work.

Git it! :cool: