Introducing myself

Hello everyone. My name is Cody and I'm 35 years old. I've been into RC and aviation my entire life. As a kid dad used to support my RC hobby, but always said, "Nothing that floats or flies." Now as an adult, I bought my first trainer plane from a local hobby store and have a few flights under my belt. I also visited the local RC Aircraft club and got some time on the club trainer. Fast forward to yesterday. My wife had the great idea that for my birthday, Feb 26, I should order an FT kit and build my first plane. I ordered the FT spitfire and I cannot wait until it arrives so I can get the build going and plan to do it's maiden flight on my birthday.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums

Take your time on trying the spitfire, it’s not a beginner plane. When you can fly the trainer across the field inverted, you are ready for the spitfire.

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Hello everyone. My name is Cody and I'm 35 years old. I've been into RC and aviation my entire life. As a kid dad used to support my RC hobby, but always said, "Nothing that floats or flies." Now as an adult, I bought my first trainer plane from a local hobby store and have a few flights under my belt. I also visited the local RC Aircraft club and got some time on the club trainer. Fast forward to yesterday. My wife had the great idea that for my birthday, Feb 26, I should order an FT kit and build my first plane. I ordered the FT spitfire and I cannot wait until it arrives so I can get the build going and plan to do it's maiden flight on my birthday.

FT Spitfire, or FT Midwest Master Series Spitfire?

skymaster

Elite member
Welcome, and like always it's all about having fun.
has any one made a spitfire and put to much dyh8idrla cause mine all it wants to do is climb.