Introducing The “How Did That Happen?” Challenge 2020

LitterBug

Techno Nut
@speedbirdted My tree sprouted a Drone!

When your battery comes loose mid flight causing you to loose control.... Then you search, and search, and search all around on the ground, about to give up and just happen to look up and find it hanging in a small tree almost over the creek by the battery strap.... You might just say.... "How-Did-That-Even-Happen???"
20170927_183923.jpg

20170927_183935.jpg

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Maidening the very last available Shen Drones Danaus frame and you forgot to set your rates high enough to complete that flip destroying the left right rear corner..... >SIGH<
2017-10-04
20171004_194118.jpg

I have another one of these frames that is still mostly in one piece. Seriously considering glueing them both together to beef up the frame and then putting some extra stout motors on it. REALLY hard to find a 5" protected prop frame.

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Maidening the very last available Shen Drones Danaus frame and you forgot to set your rates high enough to complete that flip destroying the left rear corner..... >SIGH<
2017-10-04
View attachment 183052

I have another one of these frames that is still mostly in one piece. Seriously considering glueing them both together to beef up the frame and then putting some extra stout motors on it. REALLY hard to find a 5" protected prop frame.

PSST.. we need to relearn you leffs from ritez again dont we hehe

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
@speedbirdted My tree sprouted a Drone!

When your battery comes loose mid flight causing you to loose control.... Then you search, and search, and search all around on the ground, about to give up and just happen to look up and find it hanging in a small tree almost over the creek by the battery strap.... You might just say.... "How-Did-That-Even-Happen???" View attachment 183048

View attachment 183050

This was more fun after the motor mount snapped mid flight.
IMG_0146 (2).JPG

IMG_0147 (2).JPG
after a fun day of making crop circles in the alfalfa..

green stuff on quad.jpg

Ranger_107

Elite member
oops the one with the ripped motor and cut boom was when i throttled up with 4s and my hero 7 and it exploded, and then the other was my dad inverted and he couldnt pull out in time, hit the tail then flipped, hit the landing gear, and somehow remained flying. then on landing the front gear just fell out. lol

Attachments

• IMG-0177.jpg
    IMG-0177.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0178.jpg
    IMG-0178.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0179.jpg
    IMG-0179.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG-0180.jpg
    IMG-0180.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Bricks

Master member
When I get to my PC I will post up what happens when the On Off switch fails and I quit using them and visual proof of why. :poop: :love: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:.

Bricks

Master member
What happens when the switch controlling all electronics on board decides to quit working running nitro.
Straight in about as tight as she could go engine just a screaming until the sudden stop from about 250 feet up. There is a nitro engine on the front about 4 to 5 inches down in the dirt. Power and torque.

Plane 2.jpg
Planes crash.jpg

What happens when doing an inverted high speed pass......flying inverted down is up and up is expensive.

P1000256.JPG
P1000258.JPG

Both on the same day should of stayed in bed I think.

Attachments

• Plane 2.jpg
    Plane 2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Planes crash.jpg
    Planes crash.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
  • P1000256.JPG
    P1000256.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
  • P1000258.JPG
    P1000258.JPG