Ipad and transmitter

Fastdraw 307

I'm just getting started, and am trying to use my iPad with my flysky i6x transmitter, but cannot get it to work. Anybody out there know of rc simulator program that will work on the iPad with a transmitter. Appreciate the help. Thanks Fastdraw

RossFPV

I'm just getting started, and am trying to use my iPad with my flysky i6x transmitter, but cannot get it to work. Anybody out there know of rc simulator program that will work on the iPad with a transmitter. Appreciate the help. Thanks Fastdraw
Im not 100% sure but for that i think the only way is bluetooth and the FS-i6x doesnt have it.

RossFPV

there is a free sim for ipads called rc plane 3 that is actually really nice. You can do fpv or line of sight and the controls are the same as any transmitter But keep in mind you cant use a transmitter on a ipad.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
There is a program called Smartpropoplus that allows radios that have a trainer port to connect thru a computers mic input using a double male connector audio cable. Not sure if the radio you have even has a trainer port or not or if your Ipad has a mic input. If they both do then more likely that program may work.