Is anyone selling a full assembled tricopter?

rcpilotp51

The bomb diggy
Just wondering if anyone is selling their tricopter. If not ill just order everything from FT/HK.

Let me know.
Thanks Homies!

Keith

baddox

I think you'll find that buying a full assembled custom-built machine will be extremely expensive, because it tends to take a lot of time and effort to build one. I would probably be hesitant to sell mine even for twice what I paid for all the parts, because it would take probably a month to get parts in and assemble a new one.

rcpilotp51

The bomb diggy
I think you'll find that buying a full assembled custom-built machine will be extremely expensive, because it tends to take a lot of time and effort to build one. I would probably be hesitant to sell mine even for twice what I paid for all the parts, because it would take probably a month to get parts in and assemble a new one.

Thanks. I figured as much. FT/HK it is... :)

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
I'll sell you mine for....100 million dollars! <insert Dr Evil laugh here> MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I couldn't resist, sorry about that. Part of the fun of these is the building. If you want an off the shelf multi, take a look at some of the micros as a trainer for orientation and whatnot. Fly that while you're waiting on the slowboat from China...