Solved Is DTFB biodegradable?

voyhager3

[UPDATE]
It came down! And on the last day before I moved! Everything is a mess, i.e. everything was soaked. What should I do to make sure they don’t die when powered on?
(I’ll make a separate post for the how to fix wet things)

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
[UPDATE]
It came down! And on the last day before I moved! Everything is a mess, i.e. everything was soaked. What should I do to make sure they don’t die when powered on?
(I’ll make a separate post for the how to fix wet things)

dry everything out and don't power it up until it is completely dry. Also consider a smoke stopper.

M

MCNC

That’s probably what I am going to do, should I put the servos and the motor in the rice too?
I put everything in, later very carefully and slowly adding charge to the battery. One battery seemed to have recovered, the other discarded. Both instances for me were many weeks in a tree with one fell to the ground and partially submerged in floodwaters.

voyhager3

I put everything in, later very carefully and slowly adding charge to the battery. One battery seemed to have recovered, the other discarded. Both instances for me were many weeks in a tree with one fell to the ground and partially submerged in floodwaters.
Ok, the battery ejected in the crash so it’s fine