is flite test serious?

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
well I remember back in the first or second video podcast that josh bixler said that if there is no podcast released on Thursday that Stefan would be fired and there would be a job opening so is this true because it looks to be like a lot of sarcasm

earthsciteach

Technically, the podcast was released yesterday on iTunes. I'm listening to it now! Easy on Stefan - I like that guy!

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I think Stephan has one of the most coveted jobs in the entire world.

Seriously, the dude is playing glider golf while I am hassling with Windows 10 and SQL Servers and 64 vs 32 bit database issues.

Best watch out, Stephan. You slip up and I am calling Ohio! :D

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Technically, the podcast was released yesterday on iTunes. I'm listening to it now! Easy on Stefan - I like that guy!

I'm saying what I said because if it was true I would FREAK OUT I would really miss stefan, and hoping Josh B wouldn't fire him.....if he was serious.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
So . . .I think the direct answer to your title question . . .

Rarely ;)

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Haha I can honestly say that... I AM STILL HERE! ;) Luckily for me, JOSH is a nice guy and technically yes, the podcast went out on ITUNES yesterday, but we are waiting on approval for the video... so hopefully coming soon!
Also, Thanks for the kind words guys! I do have to say that I think I have the best job because I get to interact with the community on a DAILY basis!...BEST THING EVER!!

Thanks for making my job awesome guys and I wish you all HAPPY FLYING!!

Blessings,
Stefan

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
I think Stephan has one of the most coveted jobs in the entire world.

Seriously, the dude is playing glider golf while I am hassling with Windows 10 and SQL Servers and 64 vs 32 bit database issues.

Best watch out, Stephan. You slip up and I am calling Ohio! :D
Yea, but I have a face for podcasts!!! I will be calling Josh myself and dragging Baby Brit and earthsciteach to come along!

But seriously, I love Stefan. He is such a genuine guy!

earthsciteach

Its only a 5 hour drive for me. You want me on a podcast? I'll be there! I wonder if Eric still has that really comfy couch...

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
I can find work down the street from the Furey's...... I know my way around that area pretty good now.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
So Stefan got fired for half a day, but immediately re-hired?

earthsciteach

It appears that the sponsored podcasts, of which this was the first, require vetting by the sponsor prior to release. All things considered, Audible.com gave their approval quickly.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
It was pretty special to be on the first sponsored podcast and first guests outside of FT with Chris Roncaglione, Josh Bixler and Stefan Ostergren. I will gladly offer my voice services to do that anytime they want me on as long as I am available!

I agreed Pat, I thought that Audible.com did a great job to vett the video as quickly as they did!

Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did being part of it!

Mike Finley