Solved Is grayson hobby a trustworthy store?

Indy durtdigger

Elite member
I've purchased random items from the before with no issue. If your into Jumper and open TX radios and other rc plane stuffs they've got a decent u tube channel that also showcases their retail store they operate out of.

clolsonus

+1 on Grayson from me. I've ordered a few things from time to time and they've always done a great job.

cgisneccesaray

I have the same setup in my Viggen and purchased through Grayson. I had no issues with them or the products. I do think the battery that they have paired with that power pack is a little small on the C rating for the 60A ESC+EDF. https://graysonhobby.com/ft-viggen-70mm-edf-power-package-deluxe.html?amp=1. It's only a 30C battery. I'd recommend at least a 45C or 60C pack at 3000mAh.
Wouldnt that 45c 3000mah pack be capable of 135 amps? I planned on running a 30c HRB 2200mah assuming a 50 amp ish draw it should be more than enough. Right? It should theoritically be 16 amps difference, then you have surge protection.

speedy7385

i had brought microjet motor from Grayson Hobby many times. Never had problem. Good motors.
Value Hobby had very good price or ducted fans. i had brought 2x50mm from them also.