Is this camera any good?

Hondo76251

Legendary member
It was a hubsan x4. I went through a lot of them! Lol. Great for practicing flying quads line of sight. I've never crashed my phantom in large part to the countless hours I've tormented my dogs, kids, and wife with those little toy quads! Lol

mach1 rc

Master member
It was a hubsan x4. I went through a lot of them! Lol. Great for practicing flying quads line of sight. I've never crashed my phantom in large part to the countless hours I've tormented my dogs, kids, and wife with those little toy quads! Lol
I know what you mean. I had a inductrix fpv+ and i would hide down stairs and follow anyone who walked upstairs.

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
I just bought a Qulima SQ12 a few weeks ago. It's a great little camera and weighs only 16 grams. Pretty good video, it can record in 720p and 1080p but you NEED a class 10 micro SD card for it to record smoothly.

The SQ11 should be about the same. I hope it works out well for you @mach1 rc!:)

Hondo76251

Legendary member
I just bought a Qulima SQ12 a few weeks ago. It's a great little camera and weighs only 16 grams...@mach1 rc!:)

Not to pick on ya, but I think the sq12 is closer to 70 or 80 grams because of the internal battery...

That's one of the reasons I went the firefly. It has an internal battery and only weighs 40 grams...
20191228_181052.jpg

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Well the camera (and little piece of frame) is only about 7 grams... 😉

That's why I have the pig tail soldered on it, I can run it off the balance lead (or jumped in between on the timber) and run it without the need for a separate battery, keeps it very light

Nice! I have an old camera from a JJRC quad, but I don't think it works anymore.