It’s a work in progress

FTCA Director

Lee Kachner
Admin
We’ve recently released our new podcast format after taking a few months off. Well, we’re having to make another adjustment. If you want to follow along the path we are taking, as we share more of us with you, you can find the podcast on the new “The Edgewater Project” YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCef34y2it_7SUpgkBPwMOHw .
We hope we can continue to share what’s happening behind the scenes, and why it happens. Please share the link above. We’re going to need everyone’s help to make this new channel successful.
Thank you for your support!!

Foamforce

I’m excited to see the new Flyer! Poor maligned Delta though. :ROFLMAO: That’s the plane my 10 year old son wanted so we did it. I think it almost made him give up but eventually we got a handle on it and he flies it like a champ. Best thing about that plane is it takes a beating! Good thing too.

Fun podcast. I’m hoping to make it to FF 2023!

alan0043

We’ve recently released our new podcast format after taking a few months off. Well, we’re having to make another adjustment. If you want to follow along the path we are taking, as we share more of us with you, you can find the podcast on the new “The Edgewater Project” YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCef34y2it_7SUpgkBPwMOHw .
We hope we can continue to share what’s happening behind the scenes, and why it happens. Please share the link above. We’re going to need everyone’s help to make this new channel successful.

Hi Everyone,

I listen to the first two new podcast but found the volume was on the low side. It would be great if the volume for the podcast were the same level that the Flite Test gang uses in their videos. Podcast #250 the volume was good. Anyone else noticed the low volume levels on the new podcast ? Just curious. ;)

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

The following is the latest podcast (12/02). Podcast #3 on the new channel. The sound levels on podcast #3 were must better then podcast 1 & 2. I like the content of this podcast. David is a really good guy.

alan0043

Thanks for the reminder of the new channel. The sound on #3 is much better but the volume is still a tad low.

I agree about the volume. It would be great if the podcast as the same volume as the Flite Test videos are. :)

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
What was the reason for starting another YouTube channel for the FTCA podcast? Is there an issue with the FTCA channel? The FTCA channel has over 10K subs, and TEP only has 40 subs. ???