It never stops, does it? Foam Canadair

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
My dudes, the time has come!

ded boi.png

My uncle found a dude that could take us to the island and we found the plane relatively easily, only half a wing is missing and the electronics are even working! I will re-paint it and give it to my uncle, video idk when.

Fluburtur

Cardboard Boy
I took the plane from the attic today in order to clean it (I transformed my room into a music studio so I needed to clear some space)

I ran into a weird issue, not really bad but it will make me lose time for sure.
When we were going back to the boat after recovering the plane, my uncle was holding it and had a hard time because there was an endless stream of ants coming out of the plane, he legit had to shake of a few thousand and even then they were more.

So today I take the plane, put it out so I can clean it with water so I remove the cockpit so I can take the receiver off the plane. As it turned out the ants decided it would be a good idea to store eggs in the plane, more specifically in the tunel that goes to the tail so I will have to find some way to make them move out. maybe use a garden hose and flood inside the plane.

Now that I think about it, those ants never left the island and didn't even know there was a world outside it (I don't think they can think that much however) so that island is pretty much a closed ecosystem for stuff that cannot swim or fly.

Btw this is how my room looks now, the drummer dude is my friend that flies with me and films my planes.

DSC_9144.JPG

Last edited: