Itching for the build video - FT Long-EZ

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Ok, I've downloaded the plans, got an ESC, motor and receiver, cut the foamboard.... Not sure if the paper should be removed on the top and bottom fuse covers (it's not marked on the plans).
So needing that build video.... impatient? Me????
IMG_20180916_153758100.jpg

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
@HilldaFlyer I believe that the foam she has available is the heavy european stuff and she does that for weight management.

@Caroline Tyler. You built enough FT planes. They should be more like jig saw puzzles for you by now kiddo ;)

We dont need no stinking build videos.

J/K Josh keep em comin man!

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
@HilldaFlyer I believe that the foam she has available is the heavy european stuff and she does that for weight management.

@Caroline Tyler. You built enough FT planes. They should be more like jig saw puzzles for you by now kiddo ;)

J/K Josh keep em comin man!
I'm just a little grey on the hatch really. Soldered up the electronics and tested the mix on the transmitter. Also do you build the bottom or top first and should the esc be in the top or bottom half?
Have to go to work now so I will ponder on this inbetween tending to my servers and their networks ;)

Last edited:

Corbarrad

CarolineTyler said:
Ok, I've downloaded the plans, got an ESC, motor and receiver, cut the foamboard....
The plans are out? When I went to bed lst night the was only a placholder post...

Psyborg said:
That's what I thought at Flitefest this year when the build video server was down, just before I messed up my twin sparrow, gluing the nose shut permanently. The second kit I brought back to germany is all assembled and flying nicely in the meantime, by the way.

Edit:
Corbarrad said:
The plans are out? When I went to bed lst night the was only a placholder post...
Ooh, I get it! There's a "download" button on the upper right corner now. I was looking inside of the post.

Last edited:

CarolineTyler

Legendary member
Yay!!! - Build video up - I will complete my Long-EZ this evening. Shame there's little possibility of decent flying weather till SATURDAY!!!! :eek: