It's a start, first pile of supplies arrived

Liemavick

Mentor
Thanks to the enabler I was forced to order these things, Value Hobby rocks! Arrived in four days and nothing back ordered, missing, etc... Build will proceed slowly as I still have three more deliveries coming, two from Hong Kong.

DSCN0087.JPG

IBeHoey

The Warranty Voider
Oh wow, you got all kinds of goodies. :D I spy an i86 board, what cha going to do with it?

Liemavick

Mentor
My first Tricopter build is in that pile somewhere :) Are you familiar with the i86? I ordered it based on the reviews as the KK2 has been back ordered for a while now.

IBeHoey

The Warranty Voider
Very cool, there's nothing like that first tri build. Since building my first tri, I haven't looked back, my poor quadcopter hasn't been touched in months. I don't actually own an i86 board but I'm fairly familiar with them. They're good boards, comparable to the original kk board but with better sensors and are much easier to setup. Never seen one fly on a tri though but I imagine it'll do alright and I look forward to hearing how it does. :D

I hope to post a similar picture myself here in the next week or so. I'm currently waiting on 3 (Hobby King) orders to show up, 2 from Hong Kong and 1 from the USA warehouse.

Are you going to do a build blog?

Liemavick

Mentor
FM, Be sure to message me your cell phone,house phone, and wife's cell numbers in case I might have a question...I need your wife's in case your taking a nap or something so she can wake you to answer me. Just always remember who started this!! Bwahaaaaa

IBHoey I''l be using David W's build video here on Flite Test for the frame and servo control for the most part. As far as pictures and progress Im sure Ill be posting a couple.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
FM, Be sure to message me your cell phone,house phone, and wife's cell numbers in case I might have a question...I need your wife's in case your taking a nap or something so she can wake you to answer me. Just always remember who started this!! Bwahaaaaa

you're