Help! JA 37 VIGGEN

MaddMaxx01

I have down loaded the build plans for David's build with mods. When I opened them I can't read them. My question is is there a set of plans in English or how do I translate the plans I downloaded?? I have the hot wire cutter and some blue bbn lock foam and I really want to see if I can build this one
By the video of Josh flying it I'm hooked

Thanks in advance Max

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I don't know of any English plans but I've had the same thing before. I just copied all the text into Google translate then wrote over the original text after they were printed.

Mozella

"What language was it in swiss? "
Probably, I believe the google translator has an auto detect function anyway.

You guys need to get out more. There is no "Swiss Language". The Swiss official languages are French, Italian, German, and Romansh. In truth, the Swiss version of German is Schweizerdeutch which, linguistically, is almost a secret code.

It's not clear why you think David should speak any of these languages since he's from Sweden. I haven't seen the plans, but I would guess if they're not in English, they would be in Swedish. It makes sense too, since the Viggen is made in Sweden.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
You guys need to get out more. There is no "Swiss Language". The Swiss official languages are French, Italian, German, and Romansh. In truth, the Swiss version of German is Schweizerdeutch which, linguistically, is almost a secret code.

It's not clear why you think David should speak any of these languages since he's from Sweden. I haven't seen the plans, but I would guess if they're not in English, they would be in Swedish. It makes sense too, since the Viggen is made in Sweden.
My mistake, I mistook Swiss, for being an abbreviation of Sweden.

Maybe next time, change your wording a bit? To me at least, you came off as if you were trying to insult, and I'm not saying that's what you were trying to do.

Mozella

My mistake, I mistook Swiss, for being an abbreviation of Sweden.

Maybe next time, change your wording a bit? To me at least, you came off as if you were trying to insult, and I'm not saying that's what you were trying to do.

Oh, I was quite definitely poking fun at you.

Consider not worrying so much about your personal feelings. You'll be OK. I was just pointing out your lack of linguistic awareness in a humorous way and having a bit of a joke at your expense.

And don't be so back-handed about accusing me of something. If you think I was trying to insult you, just come right out and say so. I wasn't trying to insult you by the way.

The world has enough snow flakes. Stand up for what you believe in. And maybe work on that sense of humor too

If people would learn to laugh at themselves a little bit, we might all be better off.

Sorry I made you feel bad. Cheers.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
It's all good, I was being backhanded about accusing you because I've seen people get quite offended when they get blamed for something they didn't do.

And I'm quite a sarcastic person by nature but I try to avoid sarcastic comments, because it is so hard to convey sarcasm through a written message.

And you most definitely didn't make me feel bad.