Jet FT Plane

Overlandr

Hello everyone,
I am going to make a jet engine to put in to a plane and I wanted to use a FT plane, but I'm not sure which plane to use. I would like it to be able to go as fast as possible. The jet engine will have a 128mm/5" internal diameter and a 135mm/5.3" external diameter. What would be the best plane. Anything will help, thanks.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
Not to discourage you but foam and heat don't go together very well. you will have to figure out a way to protect the foam. As for the plane I would use the Viggen. Its the only one designed after a jet to begin with.

Overlandr

It isn't a turbojet, it is a turbofan. Sorry I should have said that. It means there will be cool air between the fuselage and the jet.

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
the other thing is fuel. fuel and foam don't mix either. another item you will have to protect from

Overlandr

If I were to choose a plane that wasn't a Viggen. What plane would it be and if any modifications could be done like sweeping back the wing what would you do, because I have some ideas like sweeping back the wings on the Bronco so it would be a bit like a Vampire, but any ideas would be appreciated.