Jet kits wanted

Looking for unused or unwanted jet kits. Have all electronics I would need just need the plane itself. Willing to buy or trade. Cali area preferred but isnt a deal breaker if out of state. Just want a jet I can toy around with, tinker on and eventually fly.

Tench745

Master member
I totally read this as "Jet Skis Wanted" and was going to report the thread as spam. Hope someone here can hook you up with what you're looking for.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Looking for unused or unwanted jet kits. Have all electronics I would need just need the plane itself. Willing to buy or trade. Cali area preferred but isnt a deal breaker if out of state. Just want a jet I can toy around with, tinker on and eventually fly.
What type of jet kit? I have a friend with an 64mm alpha jet and I think he was talking about selling it. It’s in good condition but some of the servos need to be installed/hooked up. PM me if you want more details.

Bo123

Elite member
I think he means RC.
There have been lots in the past, but I am not aware of any current jet kits on the market. I know of several jet engine home built airplanes that are flying today. The most famous one is the Bede 5J, that was used in a James Bond movie. You can find this airplane on the internet. This was built from a kit designed and sold by Jom Bede. There was also a propeller version of this grunge tees kit that was sold in the 70′s. Sadly Jim was a brilliant designer but he was a poor businessman. He began delivering the kits but soon went bankrupt. Many of the people who had paid deposits lost their money and never got their kits. It was sad because the BD 5 was as really neat single seat airplane. Pretty and VERY FAST!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
and if not spam, is definitely legit phishing. usually pays in a method that lets them challenge for a refund after you've confirmed it's shipped. very common, unfortunately...

Not the OG post mate. There was another post since deleted. Look in Bo's post he quoted and you will see Rebecca something or other spamming tee shirt web sites.