Join Flite Test at E-Nall September 24th-28th

Josh Bixler

We want to build, fly, fellowship, and shoot episodes with you at E-Week!

Hello Friends

E-Week at Triple Tree Aerodrome is September 24th-28th. This will be our first trip to this event and we would love to add to the amazing memories we had at Flite Fest. Our goal is to not only build, fly, and fellowship with this amazing community, but also film some episodes with our amazing friends (Much like the monster FT Flyer episode)

Our goal is to have you guys design the episode you want to see. Challenges, build-offs, mash-ups, you own designs, anything that a group of you can develop together.

If you are coming to E-Week or would love to develop an episode to be shot there. Please post your thoughts. I wish I could properly express how much we all love spending time and making memories with you all. I can't wait to see what great episode ideas come from this amazing community!

All the Best
Josh B

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Looking forward to these episodes Josh!

I will have to get the KC guys together and come up with a episode for sure!!!

earthsciteach

Have a great trip to E-Nall! We are cooking up an EPIC challenge for you and the crew later in the fall. Better be ready to get your tail-hook on. ;)

shadow102

They call me Steve
Great news, really enjoyed flying with you guys FPV at Seff, gives me a chance to do some quad combat with Alex again, this time i have some mini's to keep up

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
If you had a chance to film an episode with the Flite Test guys, what would the theme of that episode be?

Would you like to do a challenge, race, etc? How would you make it different?

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
I'll not be making this trip but do wish you the safest of trips and best of times. Look forward to what others are up to.

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
After flitefest, I think I would feel slightly more comfortable with attending an established, large flying event, but I'm still so new to the hobby, I feel like I'd mostly be spectating or volunteering vs. flying. Have a great visit and I look forward to seeing the videos which will undoubtedly make me more comfortable with considering more events in the future!

Last edited:

moebeast

I will be there with my kids Friday night to Sunday. This is our first event. Flite Test motivated me to get into the hobby this summer. My boys (11 and 13) are reluctant to fly for fear of crashing my planes. Maybe they could do an episode of young kids building and attempting to fly FT planes.

We are excited to meet the Flite Test community and are willing to help with whatever they come up with.

Mark